Printable forms

Preliminary agreement
If you have received an apartment offer, you may accept the apartment with the preliminary agreement if you are unable to sign the tenancy agreement at TOAS office. A link to the preliminary agreement is sent along the offer letter.

Key transfer agreement
If the keys are exchanged between a new tenant and the tenant moving out, the key transfer agreement must be delivered to TOAS office.

Temporary assignment of a residential apartment
If you assign your apartment temporarily to someone else, fill in this form and deliver it to TOAS office. TOAS office will send a copy to both parties.

Giving notice form
You may terminate your tenancy or car parking agreement with this form. The form must be delivered to TOAS office at least one full calendar month before the end of the agreement.

Transfer of the right to tenancy
You may apply for the transfer of the right to tenancy if you will be absent due to exchange studies or work related to studies (min. 4 months excl. summer jobs).

Power of attorney (example)
If you cannot sign the tenancy agreement, collect the keys or otherwise take care of your accommodation matters and you are an adult, you may give a power of attorney to someone else to take care of the matter on your behalf.