The fastest way to apply for an apartment is to fill in the application online. You can fill in the application without registering to any service. You may apply for only those apartment types that exist in the locations you have chosen in your application. For example, you can’t apply for a studio in a location where we have only family apartments. You find detailed information on each location under “Apartments”. Remember to finish the application before you start to submit another one.
TOAS does not modify your application. You may modify, renew and remove your application online, but in order to do that, you need to register with TUPAS (Finnish online banking credentials) and create a user ID and password. Please check from your bank that you can use your bank credentials for identification. In case you do not have the required bank credentials, please contact TOAS for for further information. The application is valid for three (3) months, and the applicant must renew it before it expires. If you don’t have online banking credentials you may ask TOAS office to renew your application.
- Submit a new application (students already living in Finland)
- Follow your application online (if you do not have a valid tenancy agreement with TOAS)
- Follow your application online (if you have a valid tenancy agreement with TOAS)
- Application for short-term residency
You may also:
- Sign your tenancy agreement with TUPAS (online banking credentials). This service is only in Finnish.
- Give notice online. This service is only in Finnish and requires TUPAS.
- Fill in the fault report form.
- Fill in the tenant inspection form.
NOTE! The apartment offer will be sent only by email. Make sure the email in your application is up to date!