There are two ways to apply: with the “International application” and the “Finnish application”. Students who arrive to Finland to study for the first time can apply with the International application. Here you will be offered a furnished room. In case you do not need furniture, you may apply with the Finnish application which is meant for students who are already living in Finland. You may also rent a room only for the summer time in case you visit Tampere e.g. for a summer job. Choose the preferred application below and read more!